Accept Cookies

This website uses cookies to help us know a little bit about you, how you use our website and improve the browsing experience. Manage cookies.

Skip to main content

RX-Info News & Views

News & Views

31 July 2018

Rx-info achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification

Posted in News

Rx-info has achieved the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard.

It means Rx-info has demonstrated a high standard of management credentials which covers customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual professional improvement processes. Rx-info has also demonstrated that it is committed to improving quality and service, delivery on-time, and efficiencies.

“Showcasing our dedication to quality management to ensure that we provide the very best service and solutions to our customers was at the heart of our ISO 9001 aspirations,” said Colin Richman, Director of Rx-info.

“Providing efficiencies and accurate information for the NHS is at the core of our business, and we are proud that our ISO 9001 certification proves that this quality standard also runs through our own operations.”

Read more
26 June 2018

New Tags and Flags 2

Posted in News

Dialysis solutions Flag: Two new Flags (‘Haemodialysis’ and ‘Peritoneal dialysis’) have been added to assist renal dialysis units benchmark. The current 12-month spend on dialysis solutions…

Read more
26 June 2018

Rx-info achieves key standards

Posted in News

We are always industrious here at Rx-info but over the last year we haven’t been content to just deliver valuable secondary care medicines use information, but have been developing our…

Read more
26 June 2018

Catheter lock solutions

Posted in News

Catheter lock solutions containing taurolidine and citrate were implemented by dm+d in February 2017.  Three VMPs of catheter lock solutions containing citrate have now been added:

Trisodium…

Read more
26 June 2018

Moiety mapping

Posted in News

In our attempt to achieve drug map nirvana we are happy to say that over 92% of the 2.7million drug definitions received from Trusts are mapped to VMP or AMP. Of the remaining 8% three quarters…

Read more

Find out how we can help you

Contact Us