At Rx-info we provide IT solutions to primary and secondary care within the NHS. Our products support Chief Pharmacists, Clinical Pharmacists, Technicians, Accountable Officers and Finance Managers to elicit data from their systems and turn it into meaningful information.
We are proud of the quality of our products and we are determined that the level of customer service we demonstrate to support our products exceeds all expectations.
Job role: Systems Support Pharmacist (Exeter/West Yorkshire – Hybrid)
Systems Support Pharmacist:
- Work with the Business Development Manager to maximise use and uptake of Systems through each Trust ensuring data integrity and local understanding, promoting opportunities using their Trust data.
- Assist the mapping team with clinical knowledge support
- Interpreting and communicating data into clinical context for Trusts and within Rx-info
- System Tags maintenance
- Analysis and resolution of Data Quality Issues using Rx-info administration systems.
- Rx-info systems training via Microsoft Teams and on site (when required)
- Arranging, attending and presentation at regional and national meetings as required
- Assisting with future Rx-info systems roll out and training
- Other tasks as required by Rx-info management team
2nd line Customer assistance calls
This post is advertised as Full time – Part time / Term time applicants will be considered
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team at the leading edge of pharmacy information systems. The successful candidate will develop valuable experience in a commercial business setting with close working relationships with NHS organisations.
The successful candidate will be an adaptable and enthusiastic individual with outstanding communication skills and good knowledge of IT. The candidate will be proficient in building successful functioning relationships with a wide range of customers and with Rx-info colleagues.
It is a requirement that the candidate is able to work using their own initiative and is willing to travel within the UK as necessary.
Rx-info is located on the outskirts of Exeter. Rx-info’s core business is in fulfilling the information needs of NHS Secondary Care pharmacy and other organisations within the NHS across the UK and DHSC.
This role is hybrid with 2 days in the office expected.
We can offer a salary of £40,000-45,000 and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
For further information please contact Jason Pruchniewicz at [email protected]
We are always pleased to hear from Pharmacy staff interested in working with us; please send your CV to [email protected]